With the postponement of the ‘Baahubali’ audio launch, many fans and movie lovers are now waiting for this event to happen as early as possible so that they can have a glimpse at their star hero from this two year old project and also see how big SS.Rajamouli has fine tuned his thoughts on screen.
Here are some interesting updates on this project –
* The run time of this the first part has been locked to 2 hours and 35 minutes.
* This movie is scheduled for the release on July 10th, 2015 worldwide where it is going to release over 3500 screens in India simultaneously in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.
* Karan Johar who has brought the Hindi rights for this flick, will unveil the Hindi version of the trailer on June 1st and “Dolby Atmos”, a new innovation in sound technology which gives a stunning experience for the viewers, will be used for the trailer.
* The audio launch date will be announced today or tomorrow and buzz is that the function is not a star-studded affair as expected earlier.
* Only 5% of post production work is left out for the first part and it is said that the shooting of part 2 will commence after completing the post-production work of the part 1.