It wasn’t a bomb but short circuit at his place

nareshThere were some speculations that did rounds in film circles that a bomb was exploded at senior actor Naresh’s residency last night. Even many of the TV channels have scrolled over the news stating that it was a bomb blast at Naresh’s residency located at Hindupur. But as per the latest buzz, it is learnt that the fire accident took place due to short circuit but not of any bomb blast.

Reasons are to be known for the short circuit and a police enquiry is on. We will get back to you with full details on this incident soon.

Write a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*