There was a minor mishap at Kamal Haasan’s residence early this morning around 12.30 am.
He had tweeted, “Thanks to my staff. Escaped a fire at my house. Lungs full of smoke, I climbed down from the third floor. I am safe No one hurt. Goodnight. Thanks for all the love and concern. Now off to sleep. Good night indeed:)”.
When we spoke to sources close to Kamal, they informed that the fridge and AC in Kamal’s house had burst in the wee hours which led to the smoke. Thankfully, everything is under control now as Kamal himself had tweeted about the same.